Star Trek Online Edit
Players who sign up for a lifetime subscription prior to the game's release were awarded the chance to use Borg as a Player Species. The Liberated Borg begins with the following two traits. You can select another two traits from a general list.
- Borg Nanites: Passive, 99,999 sec, +0.1 Health Regeneration, +10% Shield Regeneration strength (Only affects certain things)
- Description: Ground Trait. Constantly regenerates shields and health.
- Efficient: +5 Starship Shield Efficiency, +5 Starship Engine Efficiency, +5 Starship Energy Weapon Efficiency, +5 Starship Auxiliary Systems Efficiency
- Description: Space Trait. Provides a bonus to efficiency stats, improving the effectiveness of many of your power management abilities.
The Liberated Borg also has a unique optional trait.
- Borg Neural Blast: 30 second debuff. Drastically reduces run speed. Every 4 seconds, Neural Blast has a 40% chance to hold the target for 3 seconds.
- Description: Activatable Ground Trait. Inject the target with neural toxins, which continually attempt to hold the target for the duration. Also reduces the target's movement speed.