Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Torpedo Launcher TypesEdit
- Photon Torpedo Details
- Quantum Torpedo Details
- Plasma Torpedo Details
- Chroniton Torpedo Details
- Transphasic Torpedo Details
Important General Torpedo InformationEdit
- All Torpedoes have a 90 degree arc of fire and a 10 kilometer range.
- Torpedos can be mounted on any ship and on any weapons mounting point.
- Firing a Torpedo causes an arming delay in other mounted Torpedoes, so they cannot be fired in a salvo against an enemy, except using the skill Torpedo Salvo.
- Photon Torpedoes have the shortest recharge timer at 6 seconds. This means more shots per minute.
- Quantum Torpedoes travel faster than other torpedo types. Recharge is 8 seconds.
- Plasma Torpedoes have a chance to add a 481 Plasma DoT over 10 seconds. Recharge is 8 seconds.
- Chroniton Torpedoes will slow a target, and make turning near impossible. Recharge is 10 seconds.
- Transphasic Torpedoes have a chance to just ignore a target's shields. Recharge is 10 seconds.
Damage Comparison TableEdit
Tricobalt torpedo is a very heavy slowly moving torpedo. It does more than 12000 kinetic damage, which is the largest torpedo damage. Tricobalt torpedoes can be destroyed by weapons when it's flying to the target. It has the longest torpedo recharge time in the game.
- It can destroy a low level borg cube in 1 shot.
- Kinetic damage can also take down the shield, which is useful when combined with other torpedoes, or even one more tricobalt