Torpedo Launcher TypesEdit
- Photon Torpedo Details
- Quantum Torpedo Details
- Plasma Torpedo Details
- Chroniton Torpedo Details
- Transphasic Torpedo Details
Important General Torpedo InformationEdit
- All Torpedoes have a 90 degree arc of fire and a 10 kilometer range.
- Torpedos can be mounted on any ship and on any weapons mounting point.
- Firing a Torpedo causes an arming delay in other mounted Torpedoes, so they cannot be fired in a salvo against an enemy, except using the skill Torpedo Salvo.
- Photon Torpedoes have the shortest recharge timer at 6 seconds. This means more shots per minute.
- Quantum Torpedoes travel faster than other torpedo types. Recharge is 8 seconds.
- Plasma Torpedoes have a chance to add a 481 Plasma DoT over 10 seconds. Recharge is 8 seconds.
- Chroniton Torpedoes will slow a target, and make turning near impossible. Recharge is 10 seconds.
- Transphasic Torpedoes have a chance to just ignore a target's shields. Recharge is 10 seconds.