Dual Heavy Phaser Cannon
These are normally mounted, dual pulse weapons that are the standard of the Federation. They are the most powerful phaser weapons offered and appear as three large orange phaser bolts. Following some general notes about these weapons.
- They may be mounted only on the front slots of Escort class ships.
- They have a very narrow attack arc of 45 degrees, meaning that the target must be located directly in front of them.
- They use -12 weapon energy.
- They have a 2.5% chance of disabling one subsystem for 5 secs.
- Additional buff for +10 critical severity.
Below is a grid of the specific characteristics without buffs and enhancements.
|Lvl II||Lvl III||Lvl IV||Lvl V||Lvl VI||Lvl VII||Lvl VIII||Lvl IX||Lvl X|
DPS = Damage Per Second
EN = Ensign, LC = Lt. Commander, CO = Commander, CA = Captain, AD = Admiral.